Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Clip, clip, clip!!

have you guys heard of extensions? I guess so.. There are different types though. I've friends who has. and this is my first time, ooohh wait, I have one pala w/c my mom bought back then in college years for my modelling purposes. But I haven't worn it though. but its just a ponytail extension and just this month I've bought another one, a clip on extension in lemon blonde color.
I bought it online here: https://www.facebook.com/Mimi.and.Tofu



It matches my hair color, right? 
actually, a lot of people thought it's my real hair. HAHAHA
  iphone photos.

It's fun and so easy to put on.

Mine's a 50cm POP WAVY in Lemon Blonde.
Though, I want other colors also.. hmmm.. still thinking about it.. We'll see... =)






No comments:

Post a Comment