Monday, September 17, 2012

MBA 1 ACQUAINTANCE PARTY 2012

I haven't bought my cam that night so just grabbed these photos from all my classmates fb pics.
MBA- Masters of Business Administration, yeap I am currently studying in University of St. La Salle. hahaha
I love to study! yet I enjoy the moment and the feeling every time the teacher declares no class! 
Anyways, back to our acquaintance. Each class must present something and ours a fashion show styled by me with my designs and all. I've blogged about our dress rehearsal here



Our theme for the night's party- Glamrock. So that's what I decided to wear. It's a Michael Jackson inspired dress because of that shoulder details, under a Tie-Dyed tube and a vest. hahaha and that's me with my classmate trying to curl her hair.


That's my classmate Maybelle, I styled her glamrock look and yes those from my boutique and the shoes my designs- POISE. She looks lovely, yes? =) and the shoes made the whole thing not boring.

what they're wearing for the fashion show presentation. 


That's jen, so gorgeous with her glamrock outfit and the shoes- Poise designs. Red is really a powerful color. 

Maybelle with Grace and their shoes from Poise.

That's my outfit post with my fringe bag and studded sandals.
 HAHA Thanks Kahmil for the photos. =)

1 comment:

  1. The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion Technology offers various courses and programmers in Fashion Designing, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
    To Know More Information Visit:
    http://www.wlcifashion.in/

    ReplyDelete