Friday, April 5, 2013

B&W night



Hello there!
been awhile since my last outfit post.  busy days at work and at school. 
(April 2, 2013) Happy 39th Month to me and boyfie. 
Before dinner date, went to church, served God with my BLD praise Singles Ministry group, since it's the first Tuesday of the month, we had mass at Redemptorist Church. And We were scheduled to sing. And uhmm the dress code's Black and White, so there...
Had to wear tights to look appropriate for church. 

I so love my Steve Madden bag, it was on sale when I bought it in Bangkok.



my fave white G-shock watch from TIME DEPOT, my sea horse cuff from Bangkok, and a  white bracelet with  a small Mother Mary's medallion  (not shown) from my good friend Janina which she brought as a pasalubong from Simala Cebu.

my POISE flats =) Glitters!

its only P800! and made in Marikina. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment